Monday, October 10, 2011

Most Unique Birthday gifts

Today I celebrated 35 years of life. I received the most unique birthday gifts ever.
From Asher: He came inside, beaming with his hand behind his back. "I have something for you, Mom." I opened my hand and he placed a tiny, black heart sculpted out of tar that he picked off the side of the road! Only from a boy who loves his momma!

From Judah: He was outside and knocked on the window. I looked over and he yelled, "Come see what I have for you!" I looked onto the driveway and saw a huge heart that he had made from peeing! Yes, you read that correctly. Now that takes some talent . . . I'm assuming! All I could do was laugh.

From Abiel and Ella: The girls were a little more traditional with a card and paintings, both of which I loved.

Happy Birthday to me! :-) Every year gets better. (I'm not even afraid of 40 . . . . yet.)

1 comment:

Joce said...

♫ ♪Happy Belated Birthday beautiful friend!♫ ♪ And I seriously laughed out loud with your boys' gifts for you. I just love it. I pray this is your best year yet! Miss you!!